Israel Killing Civilians

As you should already know,  Israel has invaded Palestine.   This does not surprise me at all, nor is it unexpected.   Quite frankly, I have been waiting for this.

The reason I have not yet blogged about this is simple - it is all so very political.   Don't get me wrong,  I have no issues with commenting on politics; I have had a very hard time finding a news source that isn't incredibly biased.

Then today I read this article and I couldn't stay silent anymore.  I am very much against what Israel has been doing - this is terrorism,  war, and bordering on genocide.

Israel claims they are after the Hamas.  My question is WHY WOULD THEY THINK A UN SCHOOL IS A HAMAS BASE?  I am very upset and outraged.

Shellfire 'kills 15 in Gaza school' http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28
468526

No comments:

Post a Comment