Dethcom Purple!

For those of you who follow this blog of mine, you may have noticed it has been a bit quieter than expected lately.  Rest assured, this is not because I have run out of things to say or – even worse – have no opinions on current events.  No, things have been quiet because I am, well, bloody busy as can be right now.

 

My dissertation is due at the end of August and is not at the point where it should be.  If I do not have it done on time, I automatically fail.  Therefore, my life is mostly focused on that right now.  There are many other stressors demanding my time – job hunting, travel arrangements, Edinburgh Fringe, life – but primarily it is my dissertation.  When it is over, I need a vacation.  Actually, I could do with a vacation now, but like I said, no time.

 

So!  My most sincere apologies for the silence, but this blog will likely be very quiet until September.  It is a shame, I know, there is so much I want to comment on.  I will leave you now to enjoy the rest of your August … with a picture of a penguin and a teacup that I put together for my mate in response to the riots!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment