Afghanistan begins transition to control own security; NATO kills 13 Taliban - The Globe and Mail

My thoughts on the matter have remained the same throughout - do not leave the job until it is done. I do not feel like it is done yet; I think the troops should be staying longer and continuing the training and work. But, in the end, my opinions are of little to no value to the actual decision makers.

As I continue to share my thoughts on various matters here on my blog, I will also be posting articles and updates - sometimes without any comments. There are times when I just do not have anything useful, nice, or appropriate to say on the matter; therefore, I will say nothing. The article posts will usually be from the Globe and Mail (Canadian newspaper) because that is the one I read and because I feel they do a decent job as journalists. Of course, their views and mine do not always go the same way, but when it comes to reporting events I do believe they get their facts straight and maintain a level of professional journalism I feel comfortable sharing.

Afghanistan begins transition to control own security; NATO kills 13 Taliban - The Globe and Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment